Team X LeGenD Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
READ BOOK A Stroke Of Poetry: Poems Of Healing And Hope Aft

Répondre au sujet    Team X LeGenD Index du Forum » Team X LeGenD » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
READ BOOK A Stroke Of Poetry: Poems Of Healing And Hope Aft
Auteur Message
petenr

Masculin
Point(s): 221
Moyenne de points: 1,65

Message READ BOOK A Stroke Of Poetry: Poems Of Healing And Hope Aft Répondre en citant

A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke
by Shelagh Brennand
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke
>>>ONLINE BOOK A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke

A Stroke of Poetry is a collection of 30 poems, written by a stroke survivor during her recovery. This collection chronicles the frustrations, the sadness and the amusing times that are part of the climb back from stroke. They may make you smile, they may make you sad but hopefully they will make you believe that anything is possible if you keep a positive mindset.

Recovery from stroke can involve emotional, physical and creative healing. For Shelagh, poetry was an outlet that allowed her to record her journey back from the edge. Make your own way through these pages to find ideas, inspiration and the understanding that you are not alone.

- Amusing poems about forgetfulness and frustration
- Poignant stories of the battle with depression and fatigue
- Creative colouring pages to soothe the soul
- Inspirational quotes to keep you moving

Reviews:
Shelagh turned to writing poetry after her stroke, as part of her recovery. Shelagh’s poems express the emotions she faces living her life after stroke; depression, bringing up kids, and tackling everyday life, expressed through the prism of stroke. Part of the proceeds of her book will be donated back to us, to help our community. We love Shelagh and are blown away by her talent, positivity and humility. Diana Kerr, National Stroke Foundation.

About the Author:
I was a busy wife and mum, working as an independent Private Investigator. This was my retirement job, having previously served 25 years as a UK Police Officer. On 15 April 2013, I suffered a stroke and my whole life changed. I am now what many people refer to as a ‘stroke survivor’. However, I am much more than my condition.

My name is Shelagh and I live in Queensland, Australia with my lovely husband David and son Patrick.

I was lucky enough to be left with no physical disability after the initial problems of loss of speech, and loss of feeling in my right side, dissipated. I still suffer from daily fatigue, but know I got off lightly.

Post stroke, I discovered my brain had changed. It seemed to function well in rhyme and most of my thoughts could not be processed unless the end of each sentence rhymed. I began to write down my thoughts and emotions in the form of poetry and soon learnt these feelings were not just experienced by me, but are shared by many stroke survivors.

These poems are about my day to day experiences; the thoughts, struggles and triumphs of my recovery as a stroke survivor. They are set out chronologically, following my journey through times of despair and depression, back to a normal life. The stroke recovery was a roller coaster of mixed emotions but being able to document in poetry even the darkest moments kept me motivated and gave me a will to carry on.

Please enjoy my poems as much as I have enjoyed writing them. If you are reading as a stroke survivor, or on behalf of a loved one, I trust they give you some hope and positivity, helping you through the day with the knowledge you are not alone.

Details:
price: $14.00
bound: 136 pages
publisher: Shelagh Brennand (March 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XNP2VMX
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 15434 KB

A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free mobi

A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book DepositFiles
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke how to find book without register
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke read store amazon sale mobile
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke find audio pc bookstore book
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book torrent
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download book from sony xperia
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free download mobile pdf
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke Google Drive
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book samsung
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download full book
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free fb2
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book docs
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free mobile
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke view cheap kickass сhapter book
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book kindle
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book DropBox
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download torrent
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book Box
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book in English
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download audio apple online thepiratebay
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book 2shared
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book Mega
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke .txt download
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book text format
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke mobile pdf
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book from motorola read
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book for mac
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke purchase book text windows mobile
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke discount for book
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke .txt download
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download torrent
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free mobi
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book Mega
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book for ibooks
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download english
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book get pdf
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke You search pdf online pdf
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book BitTorrent free
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke full version original acquire book look
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book without payment
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book iCloud
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke mobile ebook
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke book RapidShare
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke online touch offline macbook author
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke free full pc phone book
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download book from sony xperia
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke download english
A Stroke of Poetry: Poems of healing and hope after stroke ios сhapter cheap eng download

171bf2437f

Mastering the Job Interview Lavie MargolinEagle Right Claw & Eagle Left Clw (Eagle Bear Series) (Volume 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2The KaiKoura Koalas: What Are We Doing: See, Show, Tell Wyketha K ParkmanONLINE BOOK People Power: Fighting for Peace from the First World War to the Present[PDF] Green Kitchen at Home: Quick and Healthy Vegetarian Food for Every DayREAD BOOK For Real This Time: Lose Weight. Quit Starting Over. Become the Real You.Chandrakanta (Hindi Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Book of the Lockes: A Genealogical and Historical Record of the Descendants of William Locke, of Woburn (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Whispers of the Wakinyan (The Things That Follow) (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Riley's Regret (Lost Shifters Book 11)

Lun 26 Juin - 17:52 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 26 Juin - 17:52 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Team X LeGenD Index du Forum » Team X LeGenD » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation